Plexi Window Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gavriley2007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MI
i searched and found a bunch of threads about using plexi but none showed how to basically mount the plexi and secure it so it is not making any noise.

if i used 3/4" will this be sufficient for 4k-5k RMS, its a pair of 12's and not flex?

the rear box dimensions are 37" Wide and 18.5" Tall how big should the peice be(dunno if keeping the peice small is better for flex)

any help or tips would help, i found where i will get the plexi from so just need some info before i order

EDIT: oh and its a separate chamber enclosure for when i get my other amp, so their is the middle port board going vertical.... will the plexi rub and rattle on that? What could go in between and not look nasty like caulk or w/e

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.