Playstation 3, new sealed box, 60 G

Thanks Gulube but I'll have to pass. I'd beacquiring too much stuff I'd never use and I'm trying to liquidate stuf, like Xbox 360's, PSP's and car audio. f. Besides you, know I live in Georgia don't you? Where s a reasonble dstance for you? Iowa? LOL, I guess you just didn;t see where I lived. Thanks and good luck on your sell.

id trade my jl audio xmas special for your ps3 and you give me $1000 bucks, the whole system, could probably sell this stuff quick, see ad in audio for sale, complete system, over 3500 invested and about 9mos old i have reciept somewhere. its an offer, let me know, im located near bakersfield and would meet within reasonable distance, but not too far. email if interested
gublube@verizon.net

john

Have you given my offer any further thought? I'm tempted to install the IVA, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yes Ksin thanks but i think I will pass. I was really looking to sell a few things, also have a new xbox 360 and PSP and other stuff. I do need a Wii for my daughter. If someone offered me some sort of killer deal I might would do it. I'll probably kep either the xbox or PS3, I'm just ot sold on Blu Ray. I need to get rid of some of these toys and put some more time and money into my HT room. Thanks again

I'm in Commerce, close to Athens. In person pickup would be great and actually preffered if you could manage it. I tried to price it for about what they are selling for on ebay so I can't go too much lower but maybe a little. People are reporting the Nintendo will dumop a bunch of Wii's the week before Christmas but PS3's will just continue to trickle in at the same rate for another 6 - 8 weeks. Not sure if that is all true but if it is, their value will go up on ebay right before Christmas. I don't really give a $hit, just want to get rid of this stuff. I go out and buy all these games, thinking I'm gonna like them but i get bored. My daughter wants the only one I don't have (Wii).

Yes I have a premium xbox 260, 2 weeks old and is a better deal. Comes with extra wireless controller and 4 games, Burnout Revenge, Call of Duty 2, need for speed most wanted, and dead or alive 4. It also will carry a 1 year extended replacement warranty from EB games. I think I listed it for $450. It is new except for seal being broke on box. Prefer to meet for it too if interested. Also have a PSP.

Need to move this stuff or it's all going on ebay for whatever. I'm about to be skiing in NC too and need to tie up all these loose ends. PM me if interested

I have an extra Wii, I picked up 3 of them, I have 3 ps3's also which I am not keeping any of them, what kinda trade for the Wii are we talkin?

Well I wanted to trade machines plus difference in retail price. $600 for PS3 and $250 for the Wii for a difference of $350.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NE14MX

10+ year member
Finish the Drill
NE14MX
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies