Pioneerpimp's New two 21" DPs and 2 sundown SAZ3000Ds

What did you test them on? I remember running my btl free air after I reconed it off my computer and it would clip if I turned it up real far since it was getting almost no power, but it sounded scratchy. Then I free aired it off 1400wrms and it was perfect //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

haha, i free aired it off of 100 watt theatre system and it probably was clipping it. well see though, thanks for the encouragement

Not At All
You might be fine bud, they were probably just clipping. Same thing happened with me and I got a little worried, but I knew I did it right.

Find an amp to hook one to and free air it off some good clean power and use a tone.

since you already have the equipment, semi ghetto rig a 3000d to a battery, then just wire it to the sub and free air it. jump the remote and give the sub a test with more power. i'm not saying give it the full load but just enough to get it moving to see if the rubbing you say is really bad. just hope for the best!

thread is getting boring until the box gets built tomorrow.....

discuss

Picture001-4.jpg

a good night of grey goose for me . before anyone even got there i was passed out in the alwn. and i always take my shirt off when im drinking haha. im sexy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pioneerpimp

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
pioneerpimp
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date