• Participant list

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVH-X3700

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Had issues with the unit freezing shortly after powering up. Installed a switch on the accessory power so I could cycle power while driving. When I hooked it up the unit wouldn't power on at all regardless of switch position. I disconnected the switch and connected the accessory power wire together and it still wouldn't power on. Needs to be serviced. Other than that it is in great shape cosmetically.

Includes remote, USB cable, microphone, wiring harness, parking brake bypass. Backup camera (Brandmotion 9002-7601) and Sirius tuner/antenna (SiriusXM SXV300) available as well.

Price:

$100 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped in original box from 31525.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26555885View attachment 26555886

I will take more pictures upon request.

Happens to a lot of them, I called it in to their service line. If you have a receipt and serial number they might service it for free like they did mine. I just complained telling them I always use their products and after looking online it seems this is a recurring issue with this years models across the board. Mine was a X2700. Hope this helps.

Happens to a lot of them, I called it in to their service line. If you have a receipt and serial number they might service it for free like they did mine. I just complained telling them I always use their products and after looking online it seems this is a recurring issue with this years models across the board. Mine was a X2700. Hope this helps.
It was purchased via Amazon so I have all that information. Might as well see if they will service it for free. If anyone is interested in calling to see if they will service it for free, I will provide the information needed. I won't have time to deal with that until March.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.