SOLD Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD & Vehicle Dynamics Processor & IPBus

Participant count
  • Participant list

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
I'm selling my Pioneer in dash flip up touchscreen, it has a very easy e-brake bypass and works great. I have an ipod ipbus i can include as well. Along with it, I have a Vehicle Dynamics Processor, I dont know much more about this as I got the whole setup in a trade. I know it retails for $400 but beyond that whatever...

Pioneer USA - AVG-VDP1 - Measure your Car's Performance with a Real-Time Vehicle Dynamics Processor

Pioneer USA - AVH-P5700DVD - In-Dash Multimedia System with DVD Video

I'll take $400 for the unit and $200 for the VDP1 or i'll sell both together for a little discount.

the unit is in my car and the processor is in my bedroom closet snug.

I dont really know what I"d take in trade as I have a setup in mind that I'm working towards, but humor me...

jasonstereo.jpg

jasonstereo2.jpg

a few pix of the deck in my rsx

jasonstereo4.jpg

jasonstereo5.jpg

box says P4900DVD but its just the box, the item is P5700DVD

I also found a Pioneer remote I can add, its not the one for the unit but it works for some of the controls. Also I found a second IP Bus so if you need to have another ipod hookup in another car with a pioneer system, look no further.

I think LA_CRX is interested in the VDP1, so thats pending loosely right now

*** edit I also have a buyer locally I just found out, so it may or may not be Dave's ***

TTT for just the AVH-P5700DVD

the VDP1 is off the market kthxbye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

b.r.o. pm me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.