Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

as the title says i have a Pioneer avh-p4000dvd headunit up for sale. the issue with it is the cd player after about 20-25 mins skips or stops reading(assuming the dvd is an issue as well). the radio works fine on it as well as it has the usb connection for ipod and aux front connect as well for an mp3 player usage. also this has 4v preamp inputs (2 - front, rear/sub)

for specs

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com

Item(s) Description/Condition:

comestically 7/10

mechanically 6/10 - just because of the cd/dvd player issue

Price:

105 shipped in the US ...... obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I got two blown RF1000bds, some 0 gauge, 4 gauge, RCAs, ANL fuse holders, kenwood x993, some other sheit too.
ehh think i will try to selling it for the cash. thanks for the offers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...