Phoenix Godl SD1300.5 Amplifier

Participant count
  • Participants list

DRBOOM

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Hey there guys and gals.

I am contemplating running my sound system with this amp. Before I go on to install this amp, have any of you had any experience with this amp?

I currently have a RX1100.1 monobloc and a Clarion V-net 450, but I am going to make my install look clean by using just one amp. I am running a pair of old school Boston Acoustics RC61 components up front , Rockford Punch punch co-axails in the rear and a pair of Cerwin Vega Stealth series S15-4 subwoofers on a baffle board.

Cheers guys!

Hey there guys and gals.

I am contemplating running my sound system with this amp. Before I go on to install this amp, have any of you had any experience with this amp?

I currently have a RX1100.1 monobloc and a Clarion V-net 450, but I am going to make my install look clean by using just one amp. I am running a pair of old school Boston Acoustics RC61 components up front , Rockford Punch punch co-axails in the rear and a pair of Cerwin Vega Stealth series S15-4 subwoofers on a baffle board.

Cheers guys!

Wow, 105 views but no input! so I am under the impression not many of you have used Phoenix Gold amps, let alone this particular model. I guess I have to trial it out and see how I go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...