Parking brake lead on eclipse 7301?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ismelllikepoop
10+ year member

Poophead
tj
I know it's old as hell, but I was having problems with the unit's powersupply and got it fixed by eclipse. only thing is after they repaired it, it now won't let me watch anything from the video input which it used to before. i read that all you need is to ground the parking brake lead, but i cant find out which one it is, its not listed on the unit itself, and the new models say red/white but i cant find a red/white lead. thanks

I know it's old as hell, but I was having problems with the unit's powersupply and got it fixed by eclipse. only thing is after they repaired it, it now won't let me watch anything from the video input which it used to before. i read that all you need is to ground the parking brake lead, but i cant find out which one it is, its not listed on the unit itself, and the new models say red/white but i cant find a red/white lead. thanks
on the kenwoods its the solid green colored one....maybe its the same on the eclipse? Thats correct, the lead is a neg polarity wire, so just ground it, and you will be able to watch while driving and crash.

Try green, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.