Southeast Region Pandemonium 2012?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Jared Harper

Does anyone know whats up with this upcoming show? The website on their Facebook and flier say their website is pandemoniumshow.com but there is nothing there. Their Facebook page is terrible and I was just wondering if anyone knows anything?(times, events, schedule, etc.)

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Nice, much better looking version Ford than its American counterpart. Go down to the local stereo shop and tell them you want to the work yourself...

About this thread

Jared Harper

Jared Harper
Albany, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jared Harper