Panasonic CQ-C7301U EQ adjustment question....

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobyota
10+ year member

sportin ancient wang
10-4 town
Not sure how popular (probably not very) Panasonic hu's are, but this is an annoying little problem that maybe someone can help me with.

This hu has a 7 band EQ and 6 factory preset EQ settings (jazz, rock, club, flat, blah blah blah). I don't care for any of the factory presets, I just fine tune it myself. Problem is, everytime I switch between the source between cd and the radio, the flat setting comes back.

I read the instructions on how to change the EQ settings for those factory presets (jazz, rock, club, flat, blah blah blah), but it's not working. Looks like there's a misprint in the manual, and I've tried randomly pushing buttons with no luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Anyone have one of these hu's and figure this out?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.