Package deal for you guys. I need the cash

Do neons add DBzzz? My friend told me thats why his Dual's were loud? Can you clarify this for me? He gave me the scientific calculation that db'z + neon lights= moar db'z. True?
hahahha lmao please tell me that you are kidding lol.

Do neons add DBzzz? My friend told me thats why his Dual's were loud? Can you clarify this for me? He gave me the scientific calculation that db'z + neon lights= moar db'z. True?
hellz yeah my nigz. it addds like 500 dbeeeeeeeeezzzzz

hahahha lmao please tell me that you are kidding lol.
hellz yeah my nigz. it addds like 500 dbeeeeeeeeezzzzz
Ok, I didn't think he would lie to me. He also told me his steup was hitting 170db's, but thats only after he added his rear 6 x 9's (6 of them).

Also, he never specified, what colors are louder and add more db's? Does it depend on the frequency wavelength of the light?

Ok, I didn't think he would lie to me. He also told me his steup was hitting 170db's, but thats only after he added his rear 6 x 9's (6 of them).
Also, he never specified, what colors are louder and add more db's? Does it depend on the frequency wavelength of the light?
ok no more thread dumping:rolleyes:

bump for seller

Thx anj appericate that man:). Come on guys need this stuff gone. Throw me some reasonable offers i dont need this stuff need the cash.

i see how it is...get pics for the other guy but not me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

here's pic of pedals for ya man.

rgw65g.jpg

Sixfoot you should man $20shipped and there yours. They are BNIB never opened at all orignal packaging. I just don't need em i need the cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies