Pacific Audio in El Paso, Texas

JT1652

Poor quality installation. Serious lack of attention to detail. I had an installation done in which glue was smeared all over the doors around the speakers. The dashboard was put together carelessly, which left the HVAC vent controls almost impossible to use. If you take pride in your vehicle, stay away from this place.

By the way, can anyone reccommend a decent shop in El Paso?

I agree with you. is there any good installer in El Paso? I'm just looking for a professional installer who will not be biased about the products they sell and someone who will tune my system well.

JT1652 - if you find one pls pm me.

Poor quality installation. Serious lack of attention to detail. I had an installation done in which glue was smeared all over the doors around the speakers. The dashboard was put together carelessly, which left the HVAC vent controls almost impossible to use. If you take pride in your vehicle, stay away from this place.
By the way, can anyone reccommend a decent shop in El Paso?
haha!that *****, what you gonna do press charges on them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...