PAC rp5 gm31 and swc1 , swc2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nicks93hotrod

Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a dual bt526bt double din and 08 silverado I'm hooking up the pac rp5-gm31 and having trouble with steering wheel controls....the back of the sterio has sw1 and swc2 and such for ground..the pac has a blue wire yellow stripe a 3.5 mm jack my radio doesn't have jack so how do I wire it for steering wheel controls? I can't find anything anywhere on it? Any help would be appreciated

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.