p99rs

Participant count
  • Participant list
&& if anyone has either of these units for sale let me know.
I just sold a p99rs. If I am being 100% honest with you, I believe you can do better with a deck with optical out + plus a processor. About the same money... and you get more processing power. The DAC and DSP on the p99rs aren't as crazy good as some of the people at DIYMA would have you believe.

Also the face plate buttons aren't very sturdy. I didn't have any problems with mine, but you can't rotate the volume knobs quickly. I just felt Pioneer could have done better for 1.2k$...

You can definitely do better with that money with a solid source unit and an external processor. The 99 is the shiz because it's an all in one miracle. But not the best of anything.

You can definitely do better with that money with a solid source unit and an external processor. The 99 is the shiz because it's an all in one miracle. But not the best of anything.
Thank you for this Taylor! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's a nifty deck for sure. Just not 1.2K nifty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.