Oz Matrix Elite 12's

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a pair. They aren't perfect tho.

One has a whole is the surround

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I know it's a long shot but looking for a pair of d4 12's in good condition at a fair price. May buy 10's, 15's or d2's though so offer them up if you have them. Have cash or plenty of good stuff to trade as well.

I have a pair. They aren't perfect tho_One has a whole is the surround

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

That's a shame, really looking for them in good shape. Appreciate the offer but I'm gonna pass for now. Thanks

That's a shame, really looking for them in good shape. Appreciate the offer but I'm gonna pass for now. Thanks
They are in good shape. Let a friend borrow them and he did the infamous "drill slip" and punched a hole in the surround. Text and I can send you pictures when I get home from work. 214 554 3539

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.