OZ audio and Image dynamics out of business?

Oz has been gone for 2-3 yrs now... and with the crap they have been slinging the last 2-3 they were in business makes it no real loss... they went waaaay downhill...

ID has lost 1 person not the whole company... get it right...

Oz has been gone for 2-3 yrs now... and with the crap they have been slinging the last 2-3 they were in business makes it no real loss... they went waaaay downhill...
ID has lost 1 person not the whole company... get it right...
actually it was 2, and imo they made up a majority of the company. Eric Stevens, pres and Matt Borgardt tech they bled ID.

as long as Arc doesnt go bad...
What has Arc really done in the past few years besides create an ultra expensive SE line? Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to them and missed something, but hasn't their stuff been basically the same for a while now?

I guess the site is back up...

But from what i hear, everyone left the company at ID. The staff, Eric.... So it will not be the same anymore...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.