over head moniter help

bigandbadranger
10+ year member

omaha
i just pickd up a pyramid over head 12.4 moniter local for cheap off craiglist. the only problem is it didnt come with any cables. all the screen has is a round plug. so how do i plug this into my valor dvd that only has rca's. next is the dome light. theres 3 wires. they say black 0v / bule+12v / brown+12v. caqn any one help me with this? were can i get the plug for the screen

red and white r for sound 7 yellow is for video; blk= ground.red is batt. there might be 2 video inputs. do you have a picture???
this is some dumbass advice try calling the screen manufacturer r maybe search through ebay but dont listen to this idiot

read a little genius he said he doesnt have the plug that goes with the screen so what are the odds that the wire colors inside what he does have are going to be equal to those you named

think before you type there homie

and was the pm really necessary?

yes it was,because all the wire are 90% the same in any car video system ive done many b-4... and all he has to do is peel off some of the blk cover wire to see. if not dont cut them

you do recognize that inside that plug there with be two wires for right side audio, two for left side audio, two for each video in and output, one for power,gnd and ignition, as well as likely two wire for the domelight...one for pos and one for neg switcing domelight. And i mean no offense to the op but you think he asking this question has the technical expertise to determine which wire is which?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.