Outback Rattle

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wrennagade
10+ year member

I have a 98 Outback with 2 older JL 10's in a sealed Obcon box. They're being pushed by an off brand (xplore) 1200w 2ch amp that is turned waaay down. My problem is the roof on my Subaru rattles like crazy when the bass hits. Would sound-deadening material help or am I stuck with thee rattle?

Oh. I thinks it's because the roof is so long and its just metal. I've wanted to take the headliner out to look but I know what a ***** those things can be to deal with.

Oh. I thinks it's because the roof is so long and its just metal. I've wanted to take the headliner out to look but I know what a ***** those things can be to deal with.
yea it will flex like hell bro, u might wana do a cross brace . all that work would b worth if u where gona do a big system.

ok. Hey i just wired up some cool interior lights using clear toilet plunger handles, leds, and a bass reactor. I'll post some pics tomorrow. It works pretty sweet.

ok. Hey i just wired up some cool interior lights using clear toilet plunger handles, leds, and a bass reactor. I'll post some pics tomorrow. It works pretty sweet.
around here if its not done right people will get on u and give u a hard time. just keep it clean and dont over do that stuff bro and all will b good. for the most part sony is somthing no one uses or less its there older stuff and some people will use a sony deck but not to many tbh.

Well I have a PS3 and a Bravia, but I like Phoenix Gold, JL, Infinity, Boston, etc when it comes to car audio. I saw illumination done in my bosses daughters car and thought, "hell, I could do that with some clear rods and leds!" so I did. I'll take some pics, its just as good as the ones she has if not better because mine flash to the beat!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Well I have a PS3 and a Bravia, but I like Phoenix Gold, JL, Infinity, Boston, etc when it comes to car audio. I saw illumination done in my bosses daughters car and thought, "hell, I could do that with some clear rods and leds!" so I did. I'll take some pics, its just as good as the ones she has if not better because mine flash to the beat!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
phoenix gold hmmm there older stuff is cool. boston makes some good stuff if you like clean sounding subs try ID they make some great subs but there gona cost you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.