Status
Not open for further replies.

crxjim29
10+ year member

nc
Item(s) for Sale:

(1)orion xtr 1000 class d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

i bought this amp on ebay and went to hook it up,and powers up but no sound,mabey easy fix or not,its pretty heavy,very small footprint,it will do 1000rms or more when working,figured i put here before ebay.my ebay user name is jbw0077 282 posi feedback

Price:

100 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...