Orion HCCA 250R (Old School)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale: Orion HCCA 250R

Item(s) Description/Condition: Obviously used, has been sitting in the basement for years. Don't know if it works. However, last time i used it worked properly. Guts picture doesn't show any signs that it doesn't work.

The Amp is very dusty. Doesn't include fuses.

You will need Fuses. (Two 30 Fuses)

2 x 50W @ 4 ohms

2 x 100W @ 2 ohms

2 x 400 @ ½ ohm

1 x 800 @ 1 ohm bridged

Dimensions: 17" x 8.5" x 2.25" (43.2cm x 21.6cm x 5.7cm)

This amp is underrated.

Video Of My Amp:

Price:$100.00 USD

Trades:I'm interested in trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:You pay Shipping.

Item Pictures:
IMAG0453_zps4cf7140d.jpg

IMAG0450_zpsbac533a3.jpg

IMAG0449_zpsfd311fe1.jpg

IMAG0455_zpsbdaad097.jpg

IMAG0446_zps36695949.jpg

IMAG0445_zps0b098934.jpg

IMAG0457_zpsccec1d96.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Can't you power it up to see if it works? If is does I will get this off you. I'm always a little worried when an amp has the fuses taking out. Pm me if working thanks

Can't you power it up to see if it works? If is does I will get this off you. I'm always a little worried when an amp has the fuses taking out. Pm me if working thanks
I'll take it down to the local audio shop and let you know. It's been sitting for so long.

Any reference on it actually working other then powering on? I may be interested if it does...
Would you be willing to send first?
I took it to the audio shop It powers on and it works. However, one channel doesn't. Guy said to fix it would be around $30-40. If you're interested let me know.

$75 shipped, and you ship it first..Only due to your feedbacks..Mine speak for themsevles.Let me know..Ill only take it today..thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.