Orion HCCA 15 vs Team RF 15?

hmmm... interesting! I dont care for ported subs very much,but out of anything i ever heard ported,i tip my hat to the HCCA's!! lol... Never heard a Team RF sub in ANY app at all though... I was running each hcca 15 off of a mtx81000d

come on this is simple if your talking about new hcca = crapola TRF = 4hp motor and still musical. An old school hcca would make a run for your money though.

Yes ive had a tc9 motor, the same as the old school hcca.

You can probably find 3 of the hcca motors for the price of the trf, but 1 on 1 theres nothing to compare, if you have enough power.

Yes ive had a tc9 motor, the same as the old school hcca. You can probably find 3 of the hcca motors for the price of the trf, but 1 on 1 theres nothing to compare, if you have enough power.
ofc but if you compare power and price hcca > trf although I love 4hp motors you could buy 3 os 12 hcca's for the price of one trf

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.