SOLD Orion H2 15 FS EXCELLENT COND! Great price.

CELLERBR
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Alright fellas here it is. Orion H2 15 Dual 4. It was bought new Nov. last year. It was used in my brother's T-bird. in 2.5 cubes sealed with 1500wrms and also 3.3cubes @ 32hz 1500wrms(same car same amp). Amp was a memphis ST1500D (1500wrms @ 2ohms). So the most power this thing ever saw was 1500 unclipped watts RMS (gains were set with a DMM correctly) THis sub is in EXCELLENT shape (see the pics). Only thing is the set screws for the speaker wire terminals are flat heads (why I dont know Orion def. should have went with allen heads) and one of them is broken (see pics for detials, it isnt broken off in the terminal or anything it is just one of the tabs for the flat head screw driver. It still threads in and out but you cant really tighten it b/c there is nothing for the flat head to grab on one side). Anyhow Lowes sells allen head set screws, in 2 packs for like $1 or something. I just havent had a use for this sub since april which is when we pulled it out of my brothers T-bird. So I never got around to buying another set screw. Any how it is truely a very nice sub and very very loud....I am sure if you gave it the 2000wrms it craves it would be rediculous loud. 1500wrms got it moving pretty nice and was loud as hell but it definately wasnt maxxing this beast out. Here is a link to the specs

http://www.orioncaraudio.com/subwoofers/sub_H2_series.asp#

Here are the pics!!!

Price is 200 + shipping. (for the sake of being a little easier East of the Mississippi shipping will be $25 Will actually be more but hey Flatrate FTW, West of the Mississippi shipping will be $40) Unless you would rather pay actual shipping then PM me (however I am sure those flatrates above will be less then actual.

Where at in KY you at? That first picture in the second group reminded me of a booby...made me more interested in the sub.

Flatwoods, KY about 4-5hrs from Indy (i notice you live in Indiana)

Thanks for the bump NiteMare

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Open to trades as well...Looking for more subs, motors, a big amp, things of that nature! Lets see what you got!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.