Orion Concept 97.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge2na

Item(s) for Sale:

Orion Concept 97.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rare amp, not many made, excellent condition, currently out on disability with work only reason I am selling. Dont need the money but I am not allowed to drive.

Price:

$400 Shipped FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is free in the lower 48 states, will ship abroad if you have references saying you have paid for and got items before with no problems.

Item Pictures:

IMAG0481.jpg

Better pictures to follow, I took this when I was selling the ESX and not the Orion, I will get Orion specific ones soon.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That is a diamond in the rough sir. Nice to see some quality rarities like this. glws brother

Thanks man for the kind words,
Someone buy this, I will not be able to drive until December to January time frame,
I'd be worth keeping this man............ Only wish I had the cash for it!

Great amp and a great guy to deal with folks!

I have no problem keeping it but it must go, I am so tempted to install in in my truck but it will just get stolen since it is parked on the street.

I also had to send in my 80PRS headunit I got a brand new Pioneer AVH-X4600BT in exchange. That will probably be up for sale soon too.

So I am bumping this thread someone please take this off my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...