Orion 225 HCCA Unique Possibly 1 of a Kind Generation 1 Board Generation 2 Heat Sink

Participant count
  • Participant list

mizatt32
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Orion 225 HCCA (not sure if I can put my eBay link up as I don't see a place for auctions anywhere but I'm sure this will get deleted or I will get told to take it down if I can't)

Old School Orion 225 HCCA Amp Amplifier Unique Possibly One of a Kind Gen1 Gen2 | eBay

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used works perfectly

Price: $160 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $15 shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Neat amp. I'd bet it was one of a handful of switch over amps. Orion probably had a few of the 1st Generation guts left over when the original stickered heatsinks were used up. Nothing to do but put the remaining 1st Gen guts into 2nd Gen milled logo heatsinks.

I never saw a beat up 225HCCA until it was bought used by someone who had no idea what a machine it was. They were highly coveted competition dominators for years...still cool. Nobody I knew would let harm come to their HCCA after paying $500 for a 2 x 25 watt amp....and that was in late 80's bucks.

Neat amp. A collector will need this. The missing link from Gen1 to Gen2. GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.