SOLD orion 15.2

Participant count
  • Participant list
might take more tonight but prollywon't post unless someones interested in next 20minutes lol. time for bed worked 11hrs since 330am.
IMG_0521.jpg

absolutly not, bought it NIB and it's never seen power. box i bought don't fit in my buick and i'm going to go with a nice pair of 10"s i believe. Taking a considerable hit here.

dang i was starting to thing i had some kind of lock on here that only let me post. i paid just over 200 and haven't done anything cept take pics of it

I got the other one from dreid...good woofers, its huge though lol GL
thanks, i'd like to hook it to the PA3000 but need to get a box. Would you tradeyours for a killer set of 10"s? just a question cuz i don't know what to do really

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.