opinons? you morons....

Participant count
  • Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
I love you just a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

now opinions on these?

Vifa XT25SC90-04 Ring Radiator Tweeter from Madisound

and other options out there for new the same pricing? Friend is looking for loud, I suggested these just for vifa at a semi cheap price but honestly.. I know **** about ring radiator **** so thought i'd ask here.

you're all still morons

Last edited by a moderator:
stfu loser

woah there. No love for you.. and you're an 08'er. That's getting you mad bro. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

From what I've read ring radiators really need to be mounted on axis to sound best.

I dont know if thats possible in your friends install, but if it would be possible they're supposed to sound really good.

From what I've read ring radiators really need to be mounted on axis to sound best.
I dont know if thats possible in your friends install, but if it would be possible they're supposed to sound really good.

we were thinking to do them on the a pillars, I had seen a ride on here before whom used them like that if I remember, thinking iamamp3pimp with wardens.. though he used a different model i'm not sure is made anymore.

i tried that with the Alpine SPX-177R set. off axis in the apillar. it's pretty much the same tweeter, just a different housing

wasn't great or amazing. i removed it and went with a larger silk dome, the Oz-25 with much better off axis response.

i thought the off axis response was poor. at the time i had limited processing with an ERA-G320 and the Type-X crossovers (which were quite flexible).

but it was decent. most people that listened were happy. for a while i was kinda happy. not a lot of output though. if you want output, go with a larger driver with higher power handling. those tweeters are known for being easy to blow.

2296173_178_full.jpg

2296173_175_full.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date