Opinion on Neons (LEDS), whatever lights.

Dirtrider4eva
10+ year member

√\_The CaUsE__
so my buddies got some cheap neon kits, mehh,

ive been thinking about getting some nicer interior light sets for my car.

wondering what you guys would think about them? too flashy?

id be getting them with the bass reflex music mode.

theyre not too pricy.

whats your two cents!?

be harsh when needed.

Really depends on the car make/model/original interior light scheme and then placement of the aftermarket lighting, a couple well placed lights look nice to just kind of accent things. I just go with the less is more theory.

^ What def said. Really just depends on the car and everything else. Big chrome rims are nice.... but they're retarded on a Civic. Ya know? Just use common sense, and don't make your car look like every other bean mobile I see down here in Southern California.

well my car is that. flat black stock rims.

and black euro tails. only other thing i want to black out are the turn signals and third brake light.

i dont like red at all.

the lights would go in the Foot wells interior.

1 in the trunk.

and one some how in the engine bay just to peak out the scoop

View attachment 26526452

well my car is that. flat black stock rims.and black euro tails. only other thing i want to black out are the turn signals and third brake light.

i dont like red at all.

the lights would go in the Foot wells interior.

1 in the trunk.

and one some how in the engine bay just to peak out the scoop

View attachment 26526452
Footwell LEDs can look nice. I have white LEDs in my footwells and the only come on when my dome light comes on, its a very nice touch. I also changed all my other interior bulbs to LEDs too. It would look stupid with normal dome light/map light/whatever and LEDs. Go all LED or dont do it at all in my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.