• Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

(One) DLS Iridium 3 midrange

Item(s) Description/Condition:

IR3's are hands down THE BEST midranges i have ever heard. I'm sure there's some thousand dollar midrange sout ther ethat sound a little beter, but for the money these are phenominal. I'm actually getting another set to go in my car, this is an extra one. No grill or passive crossover unfortunately.

The only issue with this speaker is there were 2 different small hole poked at the edge of its surround. One was there when i got this speaker, the other i put in myself liek a *******. I siliconed them up, since it's played perfect for almost an entire year, no isssues since then.

I ran this one off 75w rms and 50w rms and its been plenty loud and clean. These midranges, along with the rest of my front stage, get loud enough to keep up with my stupid loud bass, yet still are crystal clear. Those who have used IR3's will vouche for how awesome these are. Also, I had mine at 400hz 18db to 5khz 12 or 18db and it was pure ear ***....

Seeing as how I only have one for sale, it'll probably do well as a center channel or a spare.

List of specs from the cheapest place you can find them online (still $250 for drivers only):

DLS Ultimate Iridium 3 3" midrange speaker

Price:

50+ exact shipping...shipping shouldnt be more than 10 bucks even if you're on the other side of the country.

Item Pictures:

P1160576.jpg

P1160574.jpg

P1160573.jpg

Ref's...Years of selling on here. you're in good hands

PM me with questions or for paypal info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.