SOLD One day only sale, 12w7 and PG Tantrum 1200.1

DaveT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OK like the title says I'm trying to sell of my baby again, I need money by tomorrow morning so my only accepted payment is Western Union, because of this I am going to cut a major deal, today only, If I don't have the money in my hand by tomorrow @ noon I might as well just keep the stuff.

1st up we have my beloved 12w7, it's in good shape with only minor imperfections, a few scuffs on the surround is all that I have noticed. I will take $275 shipped via UPS ground with $500 worth of insurance.

Next I have my Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1, it's a very strong and stable amp has taken everything I have thrown at it and came out like a champ. It's in good shape as well a few scratches here and there but nothing major. I will take $240 shipped via UPS ground with $400 worth of insurance.

But I would prefer to sell them together, they make a great combo in every aspect. For both I will take $450 shipped via UPS ground with $800 worth of insurance.

I will ship as soon as I get moved (the reason why I am selling this stuff).

PM me if you're interested or give me a call @ (nine-two-five) 642-3655.

I will post pics as soon as I take a break from packing.

amazing price on the dub seven

so cheap

its a $500 moofa, oyu shud borrow twofitty from a friend an keep dat sub

where were you 2 wks ago????
Good price...Can you post pics I may be interested in a 2nd one
Here's a pic of it from when I was trying to sell it a while ago, I'll take some fresh ones later.

IMG_1572.jpg

amazing price on the dub seven
so cheap

its a $500 moofa, oyu shud borrow twofitty from a friend an keep dat sub
Thanks for the kind words, if I could I would borrow the money, but then again even if I could I wouldn't feel right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.