Oldschool Soundstream 5ch Amp

grandprix17
10+ year member

Michigan
I am looking for an oldschool Soundstream 5ch amp.

The only amps Im looking for are:

Soundstream Reference 405

Soundstream Rubicon 405

I may consider going with:

Soundstream Reference 705

Soundstream Rubicon 805

Will consider the "S" or "SX" series as well.

I would really prefer it to be in great condition with minimal scratches as its going in an amp rack in the back of a Corvette and will be visible. HOWEVER if the price is right I will buy one that is a little bit beat up and just blast it and powder coat or paint it.

Have cash on hand. Looking to get something soon!

Here are a few pictures of my setup. Really happy with how this turned out! Love the 405s I got but actually am selling the car and looking at buying a C5 or C6 and will be doing a nicer system in it which I will be looking for a 705 or 805 thats in good condition.

20.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

9.jpg

ttt. Im always looking. Just picked up another 405S on Ebay. So now Ive got 3 405S's. A 405 attempting to be repaired. And waiting on info on a 805.... Let me know if you got one!

Bump.

Now Im sitting on: 3 Soundstream Reference 405S's, a Reference 405 in Repair, a Reference 705, A Rubicon 405, Still waiting on Rubicon 805 from Dave if you still got it?? I love these amps..lol.

Also starting to look for PPI Power Class PC 5chs...will make a new thread for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.