Oldschool Rodek 2150i zed goodness

trenton

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Awesome shape for its age there are scratches an the sides were chipping paint an was repainted with most of the lettering preserved

Works great. Sounds amazing this is the best amp ive ever heard

Very powerful amp in my opinion an has something like a crossover called linear tilt clockwise acts as a low pass filter for low frequency an counter clockwise acts as a high pass

Specs :

192x2@4ohms

285x2@ 2 ohms

1x729 rms bridged at 4 ohms pulling 108a

When's the last time you even heard the name rodek lol

None the less wont find another one of these

Price:

380 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i know this is about 2 months old but just thought i would post tested output numbers on a couple of these amps

if it says REV EE on the board it does 192 RMS watts a channel (47A draw) and 610 RMS watts bridged (87A draw)@ 13.5v 1% THD

if it says REV FF on the board it does 189 RMS watts a channel (47A draw) and 729 RMS watts bridged (108A draw) @ 13.5v 1% THD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...