Oldschool Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1, Polk PA330 Minty, Broke US Amp M1D2

Silverado SS
10+ year member

Shake Pound and Rattle
Cleveland
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate BD100.1, Polk PA 330, US Amp MD21

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Oldschool Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1. Strong older amp good for around 1200 RMS at 1 ohm, there underated at 1000 RMS. condition 7/10 shows its age and has some paint chips and scratches but 10/10 mechanical. The Polk A/B amp 600 watts, was used for 1 week has no scratches or any sign of use 10/10 in both categories. The US amp I want to sell for parts pretty much, was working when I took out of truck but went to hook it up and got nothing. I have no clue what the problem is, it may have a simple fix but I don`t know what to look for and it does not smell burnt. Can give more pictures and info if wanted thanks.

Price:

RF 200$ OBO

Polk is pretty much new sells for 110$ ill take 50$

US Amp Make Offer

PM or email me at rjetheecko@aol.com

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You Pay

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the RF T10001BD I am willing to pay 150.00 plus actual shipping through Paypal in it's current cosmetic condition. Please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its pre 2000 I believe I guess not old school but a strong older amp
What you have pictured is only a few years old. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

good luck with your sales though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.