DaveVT
10+ year member

Like A Boss
VT
2 x 50 wrms @ 4 ohms

2 x 100 wrms @ 2 ohms

2 x 200 wrms @ 1 ohm

2 x 400 wrms @ 1/2 ohm

1 x 800 wrms @ 1 ohm bridged but from what ive been told it will do 1200 without issue.

Has some corner scuffs but overall its in great shape. Works but the pots will turn continuously. Makes it hard to set the gain and such. You can just BARELY feel where they should stop so probably a good idea to replace those.

$200 shipped or trade for a pair of dual 4 type r's.

Payment via moneypak (Im sure most of you know what this is. Costs 4.95 to pick one up plus the amount you add to it of course)

Will also accept alertpay, moneybookers, gift cards in trade, possible other trades just pm me.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice amp, good luck with the sale. The payment method may be more of a hindrance though.

Do you not have the other mounting feet or plugs?
I only have one of the mounts. As for the plugs I know I had them, its whether or not my son lost them on me. Ill have to look for them. As for the payment method im in a hurry for the cash or id accept money order, moneybookers, alertpay etc. I just dont do paypal.

EDIT: Havent been able to locate the plugs but if they are found they will be sent. Either way for this price its still a hell of a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the cash I needed so I have no issue with other payment methods (Moneybookers, Alertpay(payza), Money Order etc..)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.