Old Fishing Reels and Baseball Cards - Pre Ebay

Participant count
  • Participant list
Any pics of the rig? Sounds like a beast, and wicked low km's on it.
Cards are a maybe. I'll check them out see if many are missing. Trying to find singles is always a pain in the arse.
Ill sell my good collection pretty cheap. They are taking up room. Griffey rookies, i believe some sosa, Mcgwire and other big name rookies and stuff like that. If your interested let me know.

P1060797.jpg

Im going to re-do after winter, Im thinking the Toyota Extreme blue or maybe something darker with black wheels, windows tinted and black stacks that will not be taller than the cab.

P1060797.jpg

Im going to re-do after winter, Im thinking the Toyota Extreme blue or maybe something darker with black wheels, windows tinted and black stacks that will not be taller than the cab.
That truck has a nice center ch. speaker location //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Oh, get the stacks a couple inches above the cab.....trust me. Drone will kill you. That would be a sexy rig on a set of 35's.

Yeah I may be interested in yer card collection. Any stereo shat you wanna trade for it?

Oh, get the stacks a couple inches above the cab.....trust me. Drone will kill you. That would be a sexy rig on a set of 35's.
Yeah I may be interested in yer card collection. Any stereo shat you wanna trade for it?
The system and deadening will handle the noise problem. Right now the exahust is dumping halfway under the cab straight pipe at the Y pipe.

I dont need any stereo stuff. I need cash for the beast.

What ya want for the cards and do ya have an inventory avail?
Id like to see $150 + a tad extra shipping to canada. I can get a list but itll take a little bit.. There are basketball and football cards and some oddball Marvel and Boxing cards.

Id like to see $150 + a tad extra shipping to canada. I can get a list but itll take a little bit.. There are basketball and football cards and some oddball Marvel and Boxing cards.
Yeah, no rush, make a list when ya got the time and maybe we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies