Central Region Oklahoma G2G

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

jowens500
10+ year member

"A boom box is not a toy"
Okc, OK
oh sweet...thats close
So that means your coming then, right? This is going to be one you don't want to miss!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

This is a NONCOMPETITIVE show, so by all means if there is a points show near you go to it for sure. But if you have nothing else going on that weekend it will be worth the effort to show up.

Like hrtbrk1 said, all the info you need is at this link:http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/12-volt-events/59870-oklahoma-dfw-g2g.html

There will be freebies and a huge raffle with the chance to win some sweet stuff!

For example:

Hertz HSK163.3

Hertz EP4

Zapco RB-15.2

Zapco RH-15.2

Plus there will manufacture support there and maybe the Monster Girls???

oooh...man i can sure use that rta...my system is so out of whack setting wise...i need to tune it
I hope to have more than one there.

I posted some new stuff and some pics to the post above yours.

There are some other things we are working on getting also, but nothing confirmed yet, so keep your eyes posted for more updates! One in particular I know you guys will like;).

Well, I've been talking with the guys from DD and they are interested in getting on board with something. I've asked for a woofer of some kind? Also been in talks with Pioneer/Kenwood/Eclipse for a radio or two and Hooker Audio is going to kick in some install products too, but IDK what yet.

So, Like I said, It WILL BE WORTH THE EFFORT to show up for this event!!

And if anyone is local and would like to help out getting the shop ready, we will be working on it this Saturday and could definitely need some help. Mainly we need to do some general outdoor maintenance. If you would like to help, just show up:).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date