Oh jeez no signal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fattony911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ft.Myers
My amp powers but there is no signal, is this because my head unit is fvcked or is there another logical explanation. I have an aftermarket hu and im trying to run an amp. Amp powers fine just no signal whatsoever? Plz help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

how could that be. I mean its possible i got them used there pretty standard ones nothing special should i just get another pair of rcas? and try that?Thanks

alright got brand new rca's and ran them and everything. I hook up the amp and put a sub on it and it plays so im really happy. Then I take it off and then decide to try it again for some reason. Sure enough with my luck it doesn't work now. Im so puzzled right now and im really close to giving up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.