Officially back online (1/10/2013)

How much are your box designs, I can't find a price anywhere

Also, I was inactive for a while. What prompted your break? Welcome back.

Finally got internet setup at the new house, hit me up about box designs. I am definitely going to be slow for a little while just answering the numerous emails I have and getting back into the swing of things.
Welcome back, sir.

How much are your box designs, I can't find a price anywhere
Also, I was inactive for a while. What prompted your break? Welcome back.
Most are $10. I got back online after I moved and have been dealing with some health problems.

I'm not out of the clear yet, but like I've said, I've just moved, got decently fast internet, feel well enough to design again. I've missed the **** out of designing. Life was just empty without it.

In 2012:

I had back surgery (reptured L5, lost some feeling in left leg)

panic attacks that are not considered normal (mimic seizures somewhat, hard to diagnose)

a colonoscopy and endoscopy done

diagnosed with acid reflux disease

diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

I have an over-constricted sphincter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

severe physical anxiety causing severe chest pain (went to the ER for it, this pain would induce panic attacks occasionally)

I got a CPAP machine too (sleep apnea)

And I am not old at all. AT ALL. Every mother fucking person I talked to was like "hey, you're to young for all these isses." Gee, thanks, that makes me feel better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date