Police officer said that octomom Nadya Suleman had been probed several times in the year before she gave birth to the octuplet, according to media reports Wednesday.
Both police and the Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services had received complaints in the last 14 months about lost, trapped or poorly cared for children about the single mother Nadya Suleman.
Suleman, 33, unemployed and living with her parents, has received negative publicity for undergoing in vitro fertilization when she already had six other children aged 2 to 7, and for using Food Stamps and other government programs to support her children.
But the mother had insisted she would be able to support her 14 kids without government assistance.
She had drawn worldwide attention since the birth of the octuplet on Jan. 26, and previous reports said that she had received hate messages and death threats on her new website, which she is using to solicit support for her 14 children.
because she swears they will give her 2 mil for her to do a reality show..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif