Obsidian Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Techforce, and I'm not bitching by any means. I don't have a great deal of experience installing vinyl decals... but I do think I can get the bubbles out and get the decal to set with no issue. If not, the prices are good enough that I can just order another.

Got some bubbles, and vinyl is kinda thin, but should sort out in the next day or two. Looks f'ng great!
The thicker cast vinyl cracks easy in the sun... BUT... for the bubbles, pop them with a pin or sharp knife... The best way to get a decal on without bubbles is to use a little spray bottle with water and when your about to apply, remove the backing then spray the decal and area with a light mist of water...

The color printed decals I make has a special adhesive that has grooves in it to help work the bubbles out easily...

If it is a crap load of bubbles, email me richard@techforceservices.com with the order # if you still got it or what size, color and what it is (so I dont forget) and I will remake you one at my cost and shipping....

This goes for anyone... If you mess up on installing it, let me know and I will just charge you cost and shipping to get another one...

Hate that I missed your post man. This is why I do business with you. No worries, going to be ordering a "Team Obsidian Audio" decal from ya soon anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks mang! I know a lot of people complain about the thinner vinyl for the single color decals, but the thicker one color vinyl stickers are made from cheap low end material, they tend to crack in sunlight and when you wash your car, the thicker vinyl comes off a lot easier. The material I use is a 12 year premium vinyl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

FlexnInLa

10+ year member
Huggin Them Nuts!
FlexnInLa
Middle of Nowhere, Louisiana, USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date