O Rly?

wgaede
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Yea i used the search to find out about this, didn't find much. My question is:

I want a ported box with the 2 subs facing inward (outside facing in) tward the back of the box. I think those installs look dope, so my question is.. are the "backward subs" not as loud as traditional sitting? Yea i know i'm noobert, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

Yea i used the search to find out about this, didn't find much. My question is:I want a ported box with the 2 subs facing inward (outside facing in) tward the back of the box. I think those installs look dope, so my question is.. are the "backward subs" not as loud as traditional sitting? Yea i know i'm noobert, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif
try inverted,

and yes i thought the same with the owl

try inverted,

and yes i thought the same with the owl
yea thats the name, inverted. anyone had this type of setup? is it the SAME thing as having it normal?

ps, harry potter 4 blew nuts. except for that tall chick, i'd hit it.

As long as your subs don't have audible mechanical noise, inverted should sound just about the same as regular mounted (make sure to switch the phase). Keep in mind inverted will change the internal volume slightly so you can adjust according or just ignore that if you dont care that much.

i was just going to invert them to be different, but now that i read more about it seems like too many factors to consider. meh, maybe i'll do it later when i'm bored. thanks for the input niglets

haha he said niglets i havnt heard anyone else say cept me and my friends
lol i say niglet all the time. it's the best word //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wgaede

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wgaede
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date