Noob here

Participant count
  • Participant list
What you mean "too seriously"???
Stay outta the dome until you have been here for a while. If you mention a brand name and get bashed, don't take it personal or too serious. We have a few peeps that just like to bash newbs for asking questions as well. Just don't let it get to you. Have fun and let the good override the bad.

Everytime I see a new member I'm thinking troll and I hesitate to type. Anyway if your not a troll, welcome this is a pretty good site you will learn a lot.

use the search function and don't be offended if & when people rip on you.

Everytime I see a new member I'm thinking troll and I hesitate to type. Anyway if your not a troll, welcome this is a pretty good site you will learn a lot. use the search function and don't be offended if & when people rip on you.
Yeah, I don't think he's a troll cause he didn't come in asking about kicker or sony right away. lol

Guys im not a troll, i dont know squat about car audio, other than stereo, amp, and subs. Wanna know whats good, bad, or decent
There are alot of good brands around here. Sundown, Obsidian, Fi, DC, B2, just do some looking around the site. Theres a nuthugger for just about any brand around here that will be willing to answer questions about a certain brand. If you have any questions concerning Soundstream, Massive Audio, Obsidian, or Cadence hit me up

I've heard there some good 8'' cadence subs... i want to put one or two subs in the rear deck of my intrepid
I wouldn't put them in the rear deck unless your good at fabrication. I would just buy two of the S2W8's throw a good 1500 watt amp on them and have Starr Mountain Sound build you a vented enclosure to fit your trunk. They only take a max of .86^cu.ft net to get theses S2's to sound good and get loud. I did a 1.5^cu.ft net enclosure and have two S2W8 single 2 ohm running off a Soundstream Rubicon 2500.1d and they slam pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.