No laughing

farmerehsan
10+ year member

144.6 db
Tampa
Well here was my first attempt to make a box...just bought the SS on here and made a box finallu 3.5 sealed... home depot ****ed up on the wood just a bit..so im working around it.... but here it is for now..still alot of work to do

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTUuanBn.jpg

Why would we laugh?

But just a note... next box you do, put the screws further apart. From 6-8 inches. With screws that close together, it ends up creating pressure. (Not pressure, I forget what the name is... it just makes the structural rigidity less.)

But good work. Just grab some sand paper and go to town if it bothers you.

ya its in the back deat till i cleaar out my cargo area and clean up the speakers..... and yes im gonign to fill it some more with liquid nail then sand it, then prob spray paint it

HAHAHAHA, THat looks fkin HORRIBLE AHHAHAHAHA
Thanks for inviting yourself right onto my ignore list.

good day to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

as for the box, not bad for a first time project.

1)get that thing mounted down ASAP! you dont want that flying at the back of your dome in a car accident.

2)painting is my favorite for boxes. Sand it down nice and smooth, primer it up, wet sand, and paint, and that thing will shine.

I actually prefer to use krylon's plastic paint.

Thanks for inviting yourself right onto my ignore list.
good day to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

as for the box, not bad for a first time project.

1)get that thing mounted down ASAP! you dont want that flying at the back of your dome in a car accident.

2)painting is my favorite for boxes. Sand it down nice and smooth, primer it up, wet sand, and paint, and that thing will shine.

I actually prefer to use krylon's plastic paint.

thats what i planned on doig.. i think im going to use green white and red for th colors

not bad. How did home depot ****ed you up? One time i got there with my cut sheet and in what order he needed to cut and how and they still manage to **** it up too. There was supposed to be a lot of leftover but the guy finally had to start a new sheet. What an idiot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

farmerehsan

10+ year member
144.6 db
farmerehsan
Tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date