SOLD Nib Re Sx 15" $199 Free Shipping!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bipolar
10+ year member

Certifiably Insane
This is the RE SX 15" I posted about winning off of eBay the other day. This sub is brand new in the box! Well since then I got a Kicker Solo X 18" an I will be going with that sub instead. I still need to pay for this sub to the eBay seller. I just got my invoice from them yesterday & I don't need the sub but it needs paid for. If I don't sell it here I will go ahead and pay and put it back on eBay.. This sub will be shipped directly from them to you. If anyone is truly interested I will provide them with gobs of info on me so as to assure you wont get ripped off. There is nothing I hate more then a scammer (except child molesters)...If interested shoot me a pm.. You will just PayPal me and I will in turn PayPal them immediately and will give proof of the PayPal transaction and any shipping info such as tracking numbers will be given to you too..thats all..thanks guys..Joe

sx_thmb.jpg

Man! This classified section is BUZZIN... cant believe how fast this is getting buried. We need to split it up into amps, subs, hu, and stuff like that instead of having it all in one section.......ohh Almost forgot...""BUMP""!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.