Next Outrageous Deal | 12-15-2011 Tonight!

If I was in that store I'd be smashing fools out of the way with my cart.... Crazy BF style! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

so i have to click on what items i want and see if there on sale that way? because form the list i dont see ANY deals right now
No, you dont have to click on it. The product that will be on sale will show up randomly from 7-10pm EST and will only last a few minutes because they will be going fast.

um, I just got the email 7 mins ago and I live in eastern standard time the email says from 7-10pm and it's only 8:43 why are the deals expired already? Are there going to be any more deals?

um, I just got the email 7 mins ago and I live in eastern standard time the email says from 7-10pm and it's only 8:43 why are the deals expired already?
Those are the old deals not the current one which can be posted anytime with in the given time frame. The item on sale will have a very limited quantity and will sell out quickly.

This is a great promotional and advertisement idea.

No, you dont have to click on it. The product that will be on sale will show up randomly from 7-10pm EST and will only last a few minutes because they will be going fast.
so i just keep refreshing it over and over and looking through the site for 3 hours hoping for that one oppertunity to get a deal? SSA found a way to hipnotize everyone to there site. genius....

but im not being a part of it. email deleted and a F*CK is not given anymore

so i just keep refreshing it over and over and looking through the site for 3 hours hoping for that one oppertunity to get a deal? SSA found a way to hipnotize everyone to there site. genius....

but im not being a part of it. email deleted and a F*CK is not given anymore
If you dont want it, then leave, if you do, participate and wait. No **** it's for site traffic, idk why else they'd do it lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date