New to this forum

Participant count
  • Participants list

FreddyNJ

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I am new to this forum but not new to the game haha.

I'm 45 and live in NJ and have no plans and turning my bass down. I hope I came to the right spot 😉

I've had several systems over the years, from a 2-10 inch band bass set up to my current 2 Kicker L7s in a sealed box. 

I'm actually looking to change my set up as I am not happy with the Kickers. I have been running them for 10 years.  First with my old PPI amp and the last 6 years with my Lanzar Opti 2000d amp at 2 ohms.

I'm thinking up stepping up to a tuned box with 2 - 12s. Either Sundowns or Image Dynamic. Open to suggestions.

But I need a builder hopefully close to me in NJ. I also posted in the NE Regional section but it doesn't seem to be very active.

Anyway a lot of you guys really know your sh!t so I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Thank you!!🍻

Freddy

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum is pretty dead when it comes to builders. Probably have to find a Facebook group dedicated to builders in NJ area.

Do you have a budget? Just subwoofers or amp as well? Are you running stock electrical system? How much room do you have to work with for box size?

Thanks for the heads up Pop!

I have an Acura MDX so I have room but I also need space for fishing gear and other hobbies.

Right now I just want to replace the box and run with the amp I have. I'm currently building up my boat audio system as well so that is taking up a LOT of money lol.

Stock electrical system and my gain is about 2/3 up if that helps. At 2 ohms is puts out 1100rms. 

Open to any ideas/advice you have.

Thanks brother!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.