New to the forum

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey im new to the forum, I used to be big into car audio and got out of it about 4-5 years ago because I owned a nissan truck standard cab and was not working on it but now I own a 2003 pontiac gtp thats got a fully built supercharged engine and is about ready to be swapped into the car, im wanting to upgrade the audio system because it has a bloes system in it heh, Iv already upgraded the hu to a pioneer 800prs, now the theme im going for this car is show and go plus quality. The engine is fully polished, and the car has 18" chrome wheels and is silver with platinum tint, ill post some pics of it soon.

Now, I am wanting a sound quality system being as I have installed a 800prs and was looking into redoing my componants and wiring before I get a sub for it, The amps ill probably run are the new jl audio hd amps but im stuck on componants, im really looking for some recommendation on that. Iv been considering focal kevlar speakers or maby some utopias but the prices are high and Iv never really had any experience with the sound of em, maby you guys could help me out with a decision on what to buy.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.