New to the forum..check out the whip.LOTS OF PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_0700f48b74497902f084b36f5e2a05b6.jpg
for the HATERS..(they got stolen) and now have tips.
for.. the haters to make fun of?..

stolen lmao.

So you are an expert on current Iraqi events because... your dad lived there 30 years ago, and your uncle recently travelled there? Hard arguing with that sort of experience. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
PLEASE Tell me When the **** I Ever said I was an Expert? Seriously. What makes you such an EXPERT? Watching the news?

If this is your country, he is your president. Pretty easy concept to understand really, you just have to concentrate.
edit: As a matter of fact, you being an American makes you just as much an accessory to anything you think is going on over there as any of us are.
If I had the choice, I would bomb Bush's house.

Actually he does know alot about over there. Saying that my uncle just recently traveled there.(To the part thats not blown to pieces). Why are you even still posting. You have said nothing vaild expect for trying to make fun of my dad.
Ok you obviously dont know **** about whats going on in Iraq. Right now in baghdad, people are going to work every day just like normal. The car bombings have almost come to a stop because of the cooperation of Iran by not supplying the "terrorists". Do you hear that on the news?? No. You hear that from family members that have been deployed over there to serve our country and come back to tell the real side of the story. These are the people who fight for our freedom instead of sitting on their arrogant asses like you and criticize our country and do nothing to better society. Your views are tainted by bitter pride and arrogance.

PLEASE Tell me When the **** I Ever said I was an Expert? Seriously. What makes you such an EXPERT? Watching the news?
Actually Im not acting like an expert on anything other than seeing right through you. In reality you have no more real-world knowledge or experience with whats going on over there than any of us do, nor are you any more innocent than any of us at any particularly evil thing you think is happening there. Lastly, you are full of crap, which is tough for someone to come to terms with.

Ok you obviously dont know **** about whats going on in Iraq. Right now in baghdad, people are going to work every day just like normal. The car bombings have almost come to a stop because of the cooperation of Iran by not supplying the "terrorists". Do you hear that on the news?? No. You hear that from family members that have been deployed over there to serve our country and come back to tell the real side of the story. These are the people who fight for our freedom instead of sitting on their arrogant asses like you and criticize our country and do nothing to better society. Your views are tainted by bitter pride and arrogance.
And your not doing much about it either. Sitting on your ass and criticizing Iraq and your obviously not doing much to better the society.

Actually Im not acting like an expert on anything other than seeing right through you. In reality you have no more real-world knowledge or experience with whats going on over there than any of us do, nor are you any more innocent than any of us at any particularly evil thing you think is happening there. Lastly, you are full of crap, which is tough for someone to come to terms with.
Of course I'm full of crap, just cause I stood up for my background. I never said I know more than you guys. But when most of the guys who posted in this thread only said "I'M BETTER THAN YOU, YOUR FROM IRAQ AND I'M FROM HERE, I'M BETTER THAN YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH". Thats a real mature point their making.

And your not doing much about it either. Sitting on your ass and criticizing Iraq and your obviously not doing much to better the society.
Hmmm being in the Army reserves and contributing time to big brothers and sisters club. Not to mention having helped build countless houses for habitat for humanity. Working 2 jobs and attending college full time. Yeah im just sitting on my ass doing nothing. You are an arrogant prick

Hmmm being in the Army reserves and contributing time to big brothers and sisters club. Not to mention having helped build countless houses for habitat for humanity. Working 2 jobs and attending college full time. Yeah im just sitting on my ass doing nothing. You are an arrogant prick
And your not? You made fun of me...Why Can't I make fun of you? Does you being in the Reserves make you better?

And your not? You made fun of me...Why Can't I make fun of you? Does you being in the Reserves make you better?
First off man you need to get a better grasp on the english language. Their is the possesive form of they. Your is the possesive of you. You're means you are, such as in the sentence you were trying to form "And you are not?". How are we supposed to take you seriously if you cannot even form proper grammatical structure in a sentence?

Also, yes being in the reserves does make me better than you. Rather than sitting on my ass whining about what's going on in the world, I have given my time to help make a difference. Does it make me better than everyone else? No. Because everyone else is not sitting here running their trap about how much this country *****. If that offends you then I am sorry but the truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...