New Site!!!!!

zane
10+ year member

Bored.....
I have finished uploading my new site to better servers and it is now active and ready to go. I am aware that a few of you on here used the technical pages on this site for reference, as well as the forums occasionally.

Everything has been Expanded on the site to allow more information and Entertainment.

The technical articles are still available, as well as a Thiele-Small Parameter Explanation, Reviews, and Enclosure Calculators and Car Audio Related Downloads.

I have also added an Industry page with links to a majority of the audio manufacturers out there as well as some retailers and competition organizers.

There is also a complete listing of Mobile Audio Events available and thier contact information.

Basically, in a nut shell- there is a lot more on the site this time, and it is easier to navigate, as well as faster.

Check it out and see if it may interest or assist you in any way. As always, if you feel there should be something more there, drop me an e-mail and I would be glad to look into it.

http://www.soundwavescs.com

take it easy,

-zane

Administrator

http://www.soundwavescs.com

hey Zane, do you know were i can find suicide kids for a 95 Civic coupe? I have been trying to set my doors up just like how your mustang is but i dont know a whole lot about them, i cant find any information on it, but i would love to learn. If you have any reccomendations please help. Thank you

VERY nice install bye the way, and i love the setup on your sight.

Firstly, that is not my mustang that is featured on my site. I could only be so lucky! LOL!

I happened to find that car while browsing arround the web for a while and it caught my attention.

For your suicide door project, I would firstly suggest you try contacting http://www.nopi.com also http://www.optauto.com.

If either of these places do not have what you are looking for, they may be able to point you in the right direction. The people at each place are very friendly and helpful.

take it easy,

-zane

I just visited it and it looks a lot better. I really like the new music and the main page. Cool font! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Very nice..colorful and catchy. Very thorough yet again..Just a quick question..did you just list the MFG's that you could find or the ones you like? I may have a few more for you if you want em.

Mike

Originally posted by mykeys Very nice..colorful and catchy. Very thorough yet again..Just a quick question..did you just list the MFG's that you could find or the ones you like? I may have a few more for you if you want em.

Mike
Thanks for the input!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I pretty much listed all of the manufacturers that came off the top of my head. I know that I am missing a few, however, I would be glad to add them in ASAP.

drop me a line at admin@soundwavescs.com as to what sites you would like listed, and I will code them in.

Thanks again

-zane

looks really good. Please list any other impressive installs you see. I love to see them to get ideas and dream a lilof course. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.