Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thats cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is dumb

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

str8stroke

OHIO
I signed up for a free membership on this new site that you can register your audio products on in case your car is broken into. The police can then track your stolen goods so they can be returned to you. I wanted to know if anyone else was using this site. I think its a great idea, it works nationwide. The website is http://www.mach4security.com and they are even giving away a free car alarm system!

I also use this website and it is great. A few months back my truck was broke into and they stole everything. I am glad I registered my items on this site because I was able to login to my account and print off every item I had in my truck along with each serial number of every item like my cd player, amp, subs, radar detector, ect... The police found most of my electronics a week later and returned them to me. If I didnt use this site I would not have had my serial numbers to turn into the police. I am very happy with this site and the best part is its free to use!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...