new magellan roadmate 6000t far sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

spennin_gs
10+ year member

nj
i am selling a new magellan roadmate 6000t gps unit.i took it out of the box to take pics for another site thats all.i really dont drive that much to have this.so i am selling it befor i use it.because its a awsome unit.my friend has the same one and the stuff it can do is just amazing.i am selling this unit with charger,dock,mounting,and cds and all for only $450 shipped.this retails for $599 in any store like walmart and so on.

any other info needed please feel free to pm me

Picture028-1.jpg

some features

Easy-to-use - Quick access to features through simple touch-screen menus and keypad

Intelligently designed - Designed for easy right or left hand use, with simple menus, convenient keys and a large 3.5" color touch screen, the industrial look compliments any vehicle.

Traffic-enabled - Integrated traffic receiver provides LIVE traffic incident reports1 to avoid accidents, road work and more. Incidents appear on screen with detailed information.

Hands-free phone calls - Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in microphone let you make hands-free phone calls using your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.

Turn-by-turn voice and visual guidance - BE THERE™ quickly and safely

Built-in maps - 50 United States, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.

Birds eye 3D view - Clearly see your surroundings

Digital Music Player - Play your favorite music while navigating through integrated speaker or headphones

Photo Viewer - View your vacation pictures while you're still on vacation

Rechargeable battery - Navigate and enjoy music and pictures for up to 4 hours, when you don't have access to power

Multi-Destination Routing and Route Optimization - Select up to 20 destinations and optimize the most direct route between them

SayWhere™ text-to-speech - Hear when to make each turn including the street name

SmartDetour - Customize the settings to automatically route you around sudden slow freeway traffic

Auto Re-route - Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track whenever you take a detour

SmartVolume™ - Turns up the speaker at 45 MPH

Auto night view - Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing

QuickSpell™ - Easily enter addresses with unique auto-complete feature

Complete mobility - Transfer to any vehicle with no installation

Over 6 million points of interest (POI) - Easily find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, airports, parks and more

Interactive POI icons - Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination; see phone number and get an instant route

Customizable route method - Shortest time, shortest distance, least use or most use of freeways, avoid toll roads

Route exclusion - Select street or freeways to avoid

4 easy views - Map View, 3D map, TrueView™ 3D split screen, Maneuver List

Address Book - Create and store personal points of interest to easily route to those locations in the future

Instant locate - One touch shows your location; quickly advise roadside assistance or emergency services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL UP FOR GRABS.IG YOU PAYTODAY I WILL SHIP OUT TOMMOROW VIA UPS groud. so please let me know in the next hour befro i goto sleep

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

spennin_gs

10+ year member
spennin_gs
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views